Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bringing the WOW to Santa Cross


Victor "Elf" Robles

So this past Sunday Greg, Victor and I raced at the Santa Cross this past weekend. We brought the WOW with our phenomenal racing kits. The socal cross scene wasn't ready for the Christmas Cheer. It was a pretty fantastic morning, I was called many names in my greenman suit: green machine, green dude, elf, santa's helper, but my favorite was when someone called me a f**cking leprechaun as I was passing them.









Scott "Greenman" McClave

Cross racing is ridiculous amounts of fun, brutal too (especially when I've been racing endurance races the whole season), going full balls to the wall for 35 minutes hurts. My legs didn't cooperate I ended up with a frustrating 19th out of 47, not bad for a first time crosser and for not taking anything serious that day (how could I in a greenman suit). Victor on the other hand laid the smackdown and pulled off a 2nd place finish, great success. Greg forgot his inhaler so his lungs almost exploded on him. Cross racing is sweet I we're going to do more next season: rocking the ridiculousness loudly.

Greg "Ugly Xmas Sweater" Dolder


Merry Christmas
Scott

No comments: