Tuesday, January 27, 2009

12 Hours of Temecula Race Update





We brought the boom to 12hrs of Temecula this weekend, awesome race with perfect conditions the rain held out. Greg, Jim, and Steve did a three man team and pulled 13 laps putting them in 5th in the open 3 man category. I raced solo expert men, which was a very tight race, after the 12hrs of pain and 13 laps later I found myself in 2nd place. You can check the whole story at my blog www.scottmcclave.blogspot.com All in all it was an awesome day of racing, Jim's wife Shanie was out on course all day taking some awesome shots of the race. Once she gets them posted I'll throw the link up here. For the Tuesday Nighter tonight we're meeting up at Chumash (top of flanagan) at 6:30 and heading out from there, should be a more mellow pace since we all hammered hard this weekend.

See ya on the trails
Scott

No comments: