Monday, January 19, 2009

Been a while

Hey, been a week two, just been busy I guess. So first things up nutrition night was a success we had 19 people show up so just want to say thanks to everyone who was a part of that. The riding out here has been crazy lately it feels like April and its January. Had an awesome 63.5 mile mountain bike ride in sycamore canyon yesterday, preparing for 12 hours of Temecula this weekend and testing out my new Ergon grips, thanks Jeff. BTW they are sweet and are going to keep my hands comfy for a solo 12hr race. So as you can tell I'm very excited about racing this weekend it should be awesome. Forecast says possibility of rain, I say bring it on. Pulled a funny prank on Ryan while he was showering after the simi ride. Tied a cable around the door handle and then to a workstand so he couldn't get out, it was funny, the best part was tying a bell to the cable so if would ring when he'd yank on the door (I'm not a mean person it was in good taste). Shinanigans will happen when its January in a bike shop.

Cheers
Scott

No comments: